Better Than Neon!
|home learn more products I-LINK where to buy contact us|
Unlike neon, Newon doesn’t require electricity levels ranging from 2,000 to 15,000 volts. It doesn’t contain toxic mercury or argon like some neon. It doesn’t pose shock or fire hazards the way a neon sign does when improperly wired, insulated or mounted. It doesn’t rely on extremely fragile glass tubing.
Yikes. No wonder 70% of neon owners surveyed have at least one complaint concerning breakage, burnout or shock.Need to register your warranty?
©2003 Identity Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.